So I took the hpt on July 29 and had blood drawn, my hCG level was 494! Very high. I expected to be between 3-4 weeks. So I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday the 15 and the technician said it was too early to see anything. I freaked out right away. I went to my Dr's and he took another blood sample and still my hCG was 17000. I searched the net and spoke with people and feel much more confident now. I am guessing I am still due around the end of March/beginning of April. I hope to find out more on the 31st when I see my ob-gyn. I will just keep praying that I have a healthy pregnancy. Although, my blood pressure is borderline high, 133/88. I will monitor. I am probably eating too much salty things. I am eating a lot of red meat but that's all I feel like eating. I felt very much like barfing this evening while still at work.
So wish me luck....
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment