
And aweigh we go....
So I finally went to my doctor's, as I suspected that my testosterone levels were much too high and I was right. Now I have to go to an endocarnalogist and see what he says. Dr S. says that I need to get more estrogen into my body...there are 2 safe ways...birth control pills and getting pregnant. At this point I think I want to go back on BCP for 6 months. I DESPERATELY need to loose weight. I joined weig.ht wat.che.rs yesterday and so far have done extremely well. I have not had any cookies, crossants, donuts, and only one tiny plain yeast timbit-not even glazed! I ate all day but never felt full. I tried to make healthy decisions and choose low fat foods at work!! Good job. PLUS I went to Jade's for dindin and she cooks from cooking lite so dinner was worth 4 points plus I got gelato for dessert.
So I am at day 53 and no BFP. My body is so farked up.
So here I am on yet another weight loss journey. Now I managed to quit smoking so I need to focus my directions on losing weight the same way I quit smoking. Think of it as a oxy-moron. Learn from my eating habits and learn from "slender peoples" eating habits. We laugh when a lady comes thru and gets 1 cookie but if I only ate 1 cookie each week or even each day, well I wouldn't be so grossly overweight.
Treats are for special occasions, not every day. I have to remember that.
I know I am going to stay committed to this as quitting cigarettes. I am getting babies off the brain-I do not want to get preggers at this weight, I can hardly work a shift now, hardly walk. It is time for Heather to grow up and take control of her "addiction". Stop kidding myself and see myself for what size I really am. And do not give up after a week and think--I did so well I can have KFC poutine today and maybe the next day have a bag of chips. I cannot continue to eat this crap. I feel like sh*t becuase I eat sh*t. Remember that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
To see the lighter side of 200 is my first goal.
I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment