So we tried really hard this month. My monitor showed an LH surge about day 19. At that point we had "exercised" every day for about 4 days and then again that night. Unfortunately I am spotting a bit today and had some AF cramps. PLUS I am craving chocolate and salt! BUT my BBS are sore and my nips have been very sensitive for over a week. I am at 10 DPO and it is slightly possible that the bean is implanting. BUT I don't think so! My mother saw a psychic last week and she was told that I would have a baby by next summer and she even knows what month I'll be getting preggers in but she won't tell me :( That's ok cuz I would go crazy anyways. I have been faithful in taking my thyroid pill this time!
Well...Here's to beans.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment