To start Stevan's mom is still here but the end is closer. I have visited her a few times and plan to go again soon. Stevan and his dad are doing as well as to be expected. Stevan's courage and strength has given me a new respect and love for him.
My Grandma "Corn" passed away on Saturday, October 14, 2006. Her illness was brief but painful. She lived a full life, she was 80. She was a remarkable woman and loved by many. I am sad that my parents were not able to make it for the funeral.
Wayne, Kristy and I went up on Friday to see her. She was in a morphine induced sleep and we visited with her daughter Cindy and grand kids, Jason and Keira. We also visited my Grandma Dotty. She was in good spirits. She is very lonely since Grandpa died a few years ago. This just tells me to take more time to visit.
Needless to say, I did not go to WW this week but will Tuesday. I am expecting a gain as I am being an emotional eater. This is crazy. But my mind is wrapped around this. I want this so bad. Sunday is my first due date and I am worried that I just won't make it. This sucks....But now I see that God has done this for a reason. There is so much going on that I need to be there for others before I can fully appreciate the miracle of life for me.
My neighbours welcomed their little girl, Brooke.Lynn, on Wednesday. She weighed 4 pounds and some ounces (?). She is healthy though. A few weeks early. She should be home tomorrow. C is so happy and so am I.
Trying not to be envious but it is hard.
Well that's it.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment