Sunday, October 08, 2006

Why oh Why...Part Two

It's Thanksgiving weekend and I am feeling quite blue. This past week has been horrible and it is only going to get worse as the month continues. Found out a very close "friend" of mine is addidicted to crack! JOY. As well Steven's mom is getting closer to the end. I think it will be this week, as her own father is "pulling on her arm and telling her to come with him." It is so sad and I am going tomorrow to see her. I am so proud of Steven and his strength but I pray that when he needs to he will grieve. I guess it is better to live each day and grieve when the time comes. As for me I feel like a shitty friend because I haven't been to see her yet. I started bawling on the phone tonight and AUGHHHHH.

It is that time of year again plus the fact that our first baby could be due this month if I hadn't of miscarried. It is going to be so hard. Cwill be laid off for 2 weeks this month, which is better than permenantly, like Ford workers. He will be starting the basement at that time.

My parents are gone for the winter and I think that may be part of the problem. I get very upset when they're not here. I know that's selfish but I miss them so much and they'll be gone possibly until August! That sucks.

I lost another 2 pounds this week and am trying to keep it off but I've gone crazy with the thanksgiving feast. I made 2 pies and butter tarts plus I cooked roast beef and scalloped potatoe's for today. Tomorrow I am having the inlaws over plus my brother and we get to meet his girlfriend!!! I am very happy for him. I already think she's knocked up for some reason and that maybe mom's physic had the wrong person. Well that'd be nice for WesleyI guess. He seems very happy and maybe he's changing for the better.

Well, as for being thankful...I am thankful for being alive, having a wonderful husband and a great family. I am thankful that I am realtively healthy and that my family is too. I am thankful to live in a country as great as Canada and not have to endure the war of other countries. I am thankful for the Lord as I know He will guide me or carry me through these rocky times. I am thankful to be alive.

No comments: