Wednesday, December 06, 2006

'Tis the Season...BAH HUMBUG

I am still a bit funky about Christmas. I did go out and shop but it just isn't the same anymore. I miss my parents terriably and I just can't stop thinking that I would have had a baby or been pregnant this Christmas and how wonderful it would be. I am still only down 9lbs and I am mad at myself. I know I can do it. Stop rewarding myself for nothing.
I plan to quit smoking again Dec 17, after the work party. i cannot go to my parents as a smoker. My dad would be so sad. Plus Charles is so pisssed at me for it and says I am breathing horribly again at nite.

Yesterday I was promoted to Interim Manager until Iris returns, in 6 weeks. Well, the money will be awesome at this time of year!! this means more day shifts and what nots! Oh the joys.

Well I think I will go off the pill at the end of december once my AF comes. i then go for blood work and hopefully the male hormones go down and we can carry a full term baby.
Heather

No comments: