What a Gas!
Yesterday started normal enough, well actually, no it didn't. I had forgotten to set my alarm but managed to be out of bed by 5:15am. I used the toilet and before I was finished I had some horrible cramping which at first I thought was gas. But then it got worse and I couldn't get rid of it and it seemed to be lasting a long time. I immediately feared the worst....another miscarriage and this one painful, unlike my last 2. I called my boss and told him I was going to the hosipital, he then had the nerve to ask me to call my assistant manager and ask her to go in! I finally said, "I am in a lot of pain and I have to wake my husband and get to the hospital." At one point I almost told Charles to call an ambulance!
Of course, by the time we got to the hospital the pain had subsided. I checked in and got a bed and waited and waited! Finally at 9:30 the Dr saw us. He told me my hCG was 5000 which freaked me out at first becuase I figured it hadn't doubled every 48 hours. I then remembered it could double anywhere up to 72 hours. When we got home I went on a website and found that it had doubled every 2.45 days! Plus the actual # could've been like 5125, he didn't say. SO then at 10:30 we got an ultrtasound. The tech found the yolk sac right away and then the flicker of the heart! It was beating at 104! She said that it was good, and I researched and found that it s/b 90-110 at that stage! She changed my due date to October 5-07, making me 5w6d, I thought I was 6w0d, so it was perfect.
I had a bit of spotting but it is very intermittent and very little. I am still freaking out tho.
It is now Sunday and although I am still tired, my boobs don't hurt quite as much and I have had not too much nausea. As well, Sadie stepped on my tummy today which she hasn't done since I found out I was pregnant! She did this last time too. I am so nervous and scared and wish my ultrasound was tomorrow. I think this week will be very hard for me. I am going to try and stay optimistic because I do not need this anxiety.
Pray for my little bean....
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment