Another one Bites the Dust!
Confirmed on Friday. Baby stopped growing around 6-7 weeks, prolly right after we saw the heartbeat on the 15th of Feb. This really sucks.
I am trying really hard to not sit and grieve too much. I want to get on with it. Unfortunately not only has my body betrayed me in not growing the baby, it is not discarding the baby, either. I may have to wait until Tuesday to get the pill that helps that along or it is possible D&C, and possible testing of the tissue. We will play by ear. After that I SO hope DR H will start testing me for possible causes of these damn miscarriages. I have a stupid sick feeling that each one has been different and really no cuase, just bad luck. I don't know which is worse. And if there is something wrong, can it be the easy one to fix? A pill or a shot? Please God!
Today I will go and pray and ask God for guidance in this. What does He want me to do?
This is just too hard....
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment