Monday, June 18, 2007

Indecision....


I have always been somewhat flippy-floppy and never know until I am doing it if it's what I want to be doing.
I have YET again applied for a manager position. I feel that I am capable of running a store and am ready to go back into that position. But again I have to make sure that it is what I want to do. For sure.
Here's the thing, when I go into my interview this thursday I have to be prepared to tell them that I will give them a year with out any "pregnancy". If I had normal pregnancies it wouldn't be an issue, but I don't.
Charles isn't ready right now to go through that again either. I sometimes think I am but other days, I don't think I'll ever be ready. Of course my crazy mind keeps thinking somehow I am pregnant. My boobs hurt, I am tired and whatever....I am just crazy.
Taking a year off of TTC will give me another chance to get healthy, physically and emotionally.

I am just frustrated with everything lately, family, friends, etc. I need to get out of my funk.

No comments: