Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What is Going on...

So AF was here last week, spotted for 2 days, bled to death for 2 days and the spot for 2 days. My PMS symptoms have yet to give way, I am roally bitchy and change moods at any given moment. My nipples have changed colours, gotten darker. At least once a day I feel like I am going to puke. Feels just like January. The only thing different is that I am testing each day. And still nothing. So strange.

On my back is a red mole that has appeared overnight. Charles says it looks like a growth on an old persons face.

Connie at work had the dream again this weekend that her teeth fell out, she says 4 of her side teeth. Of course I told her last week to let me know if she has any dreams. So it is like I planted it in her head.

I keep dreaming about positive tests which I normally don't after Aunt Flo but this time it is every night. So I test and negative, except for the invisible lines, I seem to see after it dries.

So I will continue to test until Friday and then the sexcapades can start!

No comments: