Monday, July 30, 2007

Going Crazy in the Two Week Wait

Today is day 10 or 11 since I ovulated. I have tested and still a BFN. I hate getting my hopes up, only to be disappointed when AF shows. I try and stay positive and think, well if it is not this month we get to try another month. And an August conception will mean a May baby, which is cool because no one in our immediate families have a May birthday. I won't mind April tho, b/c there are only Ally and now April (Ryan's GF) who have April Birthday's.

I have been having some unusual symptoms this last week, as well as some few normal ones. I have had the bleeding while brushing, on and off sore boobs or sharp pains in my boobs, sharp pain in my uterus, honestly feels like something in "burrowing" in. My face has been very greasy. Last night I have had some nausea and upset stomach starting at 3 am and still going. My dreams last night were so vivid and wild. I had a breastfeeding dream again, but also dreamt of death, not sure who. We were awoken at midnight by my cell phone and Charles told me I had been acting weird in my sleep, breathing weird. I was extremely tired last night. As well I have had some ewcm the last dew days and I can't remember if I usually get this before AF or not. I don't think this much.
AND yesterday I woke up and my hand "eczema" seemed to have cleared up overnight. It did show once I started doing dishes and stuff at work, but it was unusual to say the least. And some dizzy spells. Weird.

Well we'll know in a day or two if I am or not. I even told Charles that maybe Fantin would go up to him and tell him I was pregnant like last year! Today is their first day back to work since shut down!

Fingers and Toes Crossed

No comments: