So I finally went on BCP and Welbutrin. I am starting to feel better but each day holds the threat of tears and anger and sadness and anxiety and fear. When will this be over? What terms do I need to come to? With myself? My husband? My body? My God?
I am seeing a therapist once a week and that is helping. I need to learn how to cope and get on with it. Every year this happens, but this year, with the losses, it has been harder than ever.
I am thinking that maybe I need to create a memorial for our three angels and look to C for more support. I know he is sad, but now I am worried, is he as sad as I am? I hope not.
What does our future hold? Are we destined for Children? Is this in God's plan? Who has that answer? Will it come to me in a dream? Will I just wait it out until the spring when we try again? Will I be able to hold out till spring before we try?
I am going to investigate some more reasons as to what causes miscarriages. I want to have more tests run and even thinking about going to Detroit to have tests done and what not.
HMMMMM Time to investigate costs!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment