So all the "symptoms" were PMS symptoms. I will have to remember that sore nips are a PMS, and that nausea just happens, especially when I am on Metformin. I will try VERY hard this month not to over analyze every little symptom. I think I will keep track of any abnormal symptoms and dreams.
I am actaully in very good spirits and can't wait to try again. I looked up the next few months due dates! They are all interesting!! If its this month-it'll be November-no other family members in November. Next Date is Dec 25th! Scary but cool. Then Jan 22-close to Ryan and Kris' B-days. Next is Feb 19-Charles is the 17th! Then March 19 and Mom's B-day is the 15th!!! Very cool!
Of course there is the desire to save some more money and get more prepared for the next pregnancy as I will take sick leave for the first 8 weeks or so, until I am past the danger zone! I just stress to much at work over minisicule things and I let certain people bug me too much. I am trying to control and learn to "move on". As well I am ready to move on. I know I have been saying this for over 2 years now but the finish line is nearer, I can feel it. I could move on in my career, but I have some good benefits currently plus the upper management is pretty understanding. Yes they are monitoring us closely for missed time but I am watching my butt!
And a little rant....everyone is getting pregnant! Last week Rachel had her little girl and I found out 4 of her friends are pregnant and then Carrie tells me Cristelle is pregnant! I feel like I will have my first when all my friends are grandmas!! Seriously. But I am not crying over it. I know God has a plan for us and I am starting to think it may not be what we want at this moment but I know we will enjoy what ever He provides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment