you'd think I'd learn how to spell my birth month on the first try!
So in a week I turn the big THREE-OH! I was a little scared but I am getting used to the idea of the thirty's! I even keep telling people I am THIRTY already! I guess I am.
About two weeks ago, Charles and I had a good weekend. We hadn't planned on trying until March but if it happens it happens. The funny thing is, when we were thru, I said "I think you just knocked me up!!" and we both laughed and got excited!
Since then I have had almost every early symptom known, up to and including today's "implantation" spotting. My boobs are bigger and I haven't gained weight, I've lost! My nips are brown and big. My appetite is completly screwed up, but when I eat I can put it away and then I cannot think about food for a few hours (this is weird for me!). My "libido" is increased! I have had a sore throat on and off, I have felt dehydrated, I have had unbeleivable heartburn. I think I am peeing more but not sure. I have been getting cramps today. Dreaming weird dreams. The lady at work had a baby dream, which she only has if someone's preggers. No PMS breakout. I cried over the stupidest thing yesterday at work. My sense of smell overwhelms me.
So I think I will get a positive yes or no by Friday, either with a BFP or the witch!!
Stay Tuned
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment