I am a pisces. My characteristics include being mysterious and alluring, wishy-washy, resilant and adaptable, a Saint and a Sinner. The two fish symbol is one that shows a fish headed upwards and onwards while the second fish is headed on a downward spiral.
This I can relate to. I am forever changing my mind about what I want, when I want it and how I want to go about it.
I get scared easily. I am afraid of rejection and fear asking for help or trying something new becuase of this. My Pisces brother is the same. Yet my Mother who is also a Pisces, well she says she is afraid to, but somehow has managed to overcome and move on. I do at times see the insecuritities that I think we all have, but more often then not she persevers and succeeds.
My horrorscopes (I call them HORRORscopes because they can be scary), anyways, these little daily blurbs lately are freaking me out. Today they said that something I thought I wanted, something I have been trying for, won't ever actualize. This scares me. WHY? Becuase of my wishy-washy nature. One day I want a child so bad. The next day I can imagine living a life free of children, maybe travelling, maybe lessening my financial burden of a mortgage. Then I think I still want to try, just once more, and if I don't succeed (and I say I becuase the problem is mone and not his), I will be ready to move on. In so many ways it scares me. I think that if a child never comes, I will survive, something I never thought I would say. Yes a child is joy and love and all that but in this enviornment and the way the world is (and always has been), it scary to add yet another person to it.
So I will just let fate take me where it will and try to enjoy the good parts of the ride and learn from the crappy parts. It is what it is!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment