Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Almost Time

So I always feel in tune with my body, well my reproductive body, and around the 14 to the 16th I had the EWCM! SO I knew that in about 14 days I would have a visit from Aunt Flo! Usually she sends her dog Spot ahead by a few days.
Well it is day 13 and no Aunt or her dog yet...hmmmm. Is it possible? A one time encounter a few days before I o'd (as we were abstaining during ovualtion) and here I am having those "symptoms". On Friday I had the brown nipples! My face is still clear. My moods have been terrible. I have had some cramps, though, which I am not usually a PMS or period cramper. As well I had a dream last week about a pregnancy test. Not a 100% sure if it was positive but during that time I was not hung up on testing as I didn't think it would be possible from a half shot! ( We used the old pull out method!)
I had been looking forward to having a month off of worrying about testing. I was looking forward to getting my period so I could get my HSG done and hopefully get some answers.
So I sit and wait...impatiently, I might add. I rarely want to see that bitch Aunt Flo but I am so hoping she comes soon!

No comments: