So it is official. I am returning to school. I am entering 2nd year university (even tho it's my first--I am just that smart! NOT). I will be leaving the job that I have been suffering through these last 6.5 years.
I am thrilled and elated. I am scared and worried. We are about to embark on a huge amount of debt that I can only hope will get paid quickly by my 90+ salary when I am done school. The best thing for me to do is to make good impressions on the profs, and any co-op employers that I will run across.
I am going to study a way to deal with anger/frustration/emotions while in a professional environment. I need to kick crying in the bud. It is okay to cry for something sad--a life lost, an illness or a hurt puppy. But as for sobbing uncontrolably when faced with questions or critisim will not be acceptable in my new career.
I am looking forward to these changes I will be making. I am praying that we'll both survive. The ultimate goal is success-a degree, a job I love and the ability to start a family.
I feel as if I have grown up this summer so far. I am liking this new me.
Sunday, July 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am happy for you! Quiting a crappy job in the long run will be a good thing and starting school will be exciting!
Post a Comment