So I think that they already know. Maybe she has seen my blog, which surprises me but delights me none the less.
So I will be there tomorrow, with my uniforms and those "nice" shoes she bought me! She can have them back, I don't need them!
Then it is over. It is a part of my life that I can look back and see the lessons I've learned. I am not a failure. I know this now. I can move on. I can breath a sigh of relief. All the cliche's that come with this type of life change.
Ahh Septemeber, the kids returning, people making life changes. So glad it is me this year, finally!
I will miss my job. Truly, I will. I was good at my job and it has been proven again and again. I have always thought it funny that those who went against me, those who tried to set me up, well they don't work there anymore either. But I got to quit (and most of them didn't) and that is the best feeling. I am leaving on my own terms. Sure they are probably relieved and happy. So am I. It is a win-win situation.
I learned some important things. I still need to go ahead with my gut feelings. I need to be honest with myself. It is true that I need to stop making excuses, but mainly the excuses I made for them. I can see when I don't do well and I can also see how I work to correct what went wrong. I can admit it. That is something I am proud of.
So tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of my life. So happy. So excited.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment