WHEW...made it through. Yes March is not quite over. Yes, I am still waiting for Aunt Flo. Her arrival could be the breaking point.
I am expecting Aunty Flo, but don't know when. My regular cycle, I should have ovulated around March 1st. I know I did not. I am not quite sure when I ovulated, but I think it has passed. Now I am waiting and wondering if this month is the month? Wouldn't that be funny? I decided to wait (again) and even got a prescription so I have no excuses when AF arrives. Yet part of me secreatly hopes that I won't need those pills.
My reason, besides birth control, to go back on the pill is to 1. regulate my cycle, 2. clear up my skin and 3. keep my moods steady. It is proven that since going off the pill I have experienced a few bluer days and some emotional times, however, not nearly as bad as a year ago. My skin has been horrific, as one pimple clears up, 2 more beasts show up! Painful! Which causes me to squeeze the crap out of them, and being that they are "blind" never "pop" and I scab up my face instead! It has been fun selling skin care to customers with huge honkers hanging off my chin and neck.
Now the funny thing...in the last 3 days, my skin has cleared up. No new pimples. HMMMM This is what drives me bonkers and makes me obsessive. As well, my bb's hurt and my nips. I have some light twinges and cramping here and there. I am tired. I have a cold and have been producing copious amounts of snot for well over a week. I keep feeling like AF is here. But she's not. Even though I don't know the exact date of O, I am pretty sure it was last week. So I am not quite 7DPO. Have I tested? What do you think? OF COURSE! And sawa nice pink evap line on the first one!
So I am sitting here, waiting patiently for the bitch to arrive. I am just praying that when she does, I accept her with open arms and continue to be as happy as ever!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment