Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wake Me When September Ends.....

Gawd I hate September. ever since I was in high school I cannot deal well with all the changes that happen. Especially at Coffee Work it is so busy and we have no staff, well not enough good staff. Anything gets me feeling blue. Last night my brother came over to visit, I mean, use us. I told C, no more, just say no. I have to get back my keys and garage opener from him, tho. then I start crying becuase I feel shitty that he is this way and I feel mean. BUT he only calls when he needs something and behaves like partying is more important than his family. AUGGGGGHHHH.
grow up Wesley. I just want to yell that at him all the time.

On a "lighter" note, I joined WW on Monday and I weighed 2 lbs less than the last time. My first day got screwed up because of the new breakfast sandwich at work. It's like 26 points for one. I ate about 3/4 of one so I had to use my "flex" points to eat dinner. But I was bad and had timbits a few cookies. Today has started better with cereal, fruit and juice. I plan to ride the bike for at least half an hour.

Well the journey begins...6 months to go.

No comments: