So my first week of WW and I lost a whopping 3 lbs! I am very proud of myself. Only 47 pounds to go! I even ate a few of the new breakfast sandwiches at Coffee Work. But I worked out as well and walked Sadie 2-3 times. I am very determined this time. I know I won't have a 3lb lose each week but at least 1 poind lost is better than 1 pound gained. I think the Metformin is really helping as well. I am slowly (stupidly) eating less refined sugars and bad carbs because the effects are very painfull on my hiney. As well I am taking a calcium supplement with breakfast and dinner, although I think I will strat taking 1/2 at breakfast, 1/2 at lunch and 1 at dinner or some combo of that. It is really helping in keeping me satisfied the 2 days I have been taken them. Plus I am saving 4 points a day. My OJ has calcium in it as well and I am eating a variety of foods. I bought a whole bunch of smart ones and lean cusisines. They are very good and are helping me learn better portion control.
Yesterday was C and mine 3rd wedding anniversary. I made a nice dinner and we went and saw the Convenant which was about witches.
C told me that he dreamt that I had a baby in September of 2007. Which is funny becuase then I would have to conceive in Dec/Jan. I am not going off the pill until I lose at least 40-45 lbs. I want to be at a healthier weight. I know I'll still be "obese" at 170 lbs but it is better than the 220 i have been carrying. I haven't been 170 since grade 9?? I can't even remember. Maybe that will be a regular size 16. That'd be cool. I could shop in regualr stores. Maybe that should be my ultimate goal, to shop in regular sized stores.
Well I am off to the SPA now to get a facial! Yeah! I deserve it.
See-September is almost over and I feel better already!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment