Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why oh Why?

So my gut feelings were unfortunately correct. I started having some spotting around the 25 of August. I thought it was ok because it wasn't getting worse and no cramps. By Tuesday I knew, there was no baby in my womb. I kept my OB appointment for the Thursday and got some good advice and I know this Dr is going to help me.

I will be back on birth control until I loose at least 50 pounds. At that time, I can go off and we will monitor my testosterone, my lh and fsh hormones. plus the Dr is going to put me on Metformin and this will help with the weight lose. I will join weight watchers again. Back to plan A I guess.

On an even more sadder note, my best friend of 20 years mother is terminal with Brain and Lung cancer. I am devestated and don't know what to do for him except be there for him. I think it sucks knowing that the end is nearer then we think.
I pray that Dia.ne will not suffer any longer than she wants too and she will go peacefully in her sleep. I pray that Steven and Craig support each other and make peace with all of this and that they do not spend the rest of their lives in a druken stupor. Oh I hate SEPTEMBER. Maybe I will go back on an anxiety pill again.

No comments: