She's Coming to Visit Soon!
I fianlly saw my family dr today and had blood drawn and got a slip for an u/s. Luckily my SIL works in an u/s place and I was able to get in today.
The technician gave SIL a report and it said basically that AF should be here soon and there was nothing unusual in there. She did make a note that my uterus is "fairly small" which kinda freaks me out. So I have been googling and so far one DR commented that the uterus can grow very big and the initial size doesn't matter. I will still discuss with ob/gyn soon!
So if AF comes this week then we can start trying after the long weekend! YAY Charles will be off from work for 6 weeks, so timing won't be an issue. He can keep my schedule HEHEHE. If I get pregnant in May, then the baby will come in february! June will be March! These are both great months, as many people are born in these months in our families, me, Charles, and my niece are Feb, Shane, my mom, Charles bro and dad are March!! Sweet
So I am committed to my metformin now and this may lead to Fantin's "twins"!
Wish us luck!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment