Still Nothing!!!
So I waited very paitiently for that bithc to show up. Nothing. Not a spot. Not a drop. Nada. Zilcho. Around the 17th I noticed something, that has been around the whole time, but this time, I think, I pray, it is the real deal. EWCM And it stretched from thumb to finger, ewww gross, but so VERY important. So I made Charles snap to it and well..... (blushing). The next day, I had some major cramping ot "O" pains across my entire abdoman, which made me think that I had "O"'d off both sides! What??!! TWINS?! Fantine predicted...
So now I am in the wonderful 2week wait. I can start testing Monday the 28th and would probably have a positive by June 2! If we did catch the EGG this month then we will have a February baby, which is cool, because Charles and my b-days' are in Feb! And if it (they) came early, January is a good month too.! What a way to start the year!
Everyday I will be checking for implantation spotting (could start today!), sore bbs, nausea, headaches, moddiness, and then hope that these symptoms are not just PMS!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment