There is something about this time of year that sucks. Maybe it is that I have had a miscarriage every march for the last 3 years!!
This one was etopic. This one caused a lot of pain. I spent a few days in the hospital.
In a few months I will be getting a HSG and maybe that'll give us the answers we need.
As well the weight loss must continue as I am starting to believe this is the reason.
As you can imagine I am feeling numb right now. Moments of disbelief keep surfacing. The anger hasn't come yet but it will. Charles is taking it hard and had a hard time in hospital every time thry played lullaby over the PA to indicate a baby had been born!
S0 now we look at our options and try to heal. Will we heal quicker than last year-I sure hope so. The losses are hard enough but the strain on our marriage last year was too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment