So I started spotting last Wednsday and it hasn't let up. It hasn't really gotten worse but I am obvisously worried.
On Friday I went to the ER to have my levels checked and they were 1463 which is where they needed to be, although still low. So that eased my mind for Friday night.
On Saturday I was still spotting and got really upset at night before bed and cried and then felt better-weird. I told Charles how worried I am. He told me he is still more confident about this pregnancy.
On Sunday I had a revelation about my brown spotting and I felt better again. We told Charles parents. I still wished we waited until 12 weeks so that people can be "happy" for us. It is scary for everyone.
At night on Sunday I was so constipated-I know TMI-get used to it- and had a lot of pain on my right side! I tossed and turned most of the night.
Now it's Monday and I will go for another blood test soon today. I am still spotting and at times feel as if my symptoms are lessening. Who actually prays for morning sickness?? ME! I touch my boobs a hundred times a day. My Nipples still are tender by the actual boob soreness is less. The nausea seems to have slowed down. I may be wrong and I hope that I am and that I am just digging to deep!
Well I will be back to let you know about my Hcg levels....Pray for US!
ETA: Brown spotting is a warning sign, not always just old blood. This is the second time I had brown spotting and the outcome has been the same each time. Go to your Dr's or ER and get HCG's and ultrasounds, ASAP!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment