Friday, May 09, 2008

Timing is IMPORTANT

So my lovely Aunt sent her dog on the first and they both just left yesterday! I was so excited from seeing SPOT that I called the Dr's office early Friday morning to book my HSG. The receptionist said I had to wait until I had one "normal" period before going for the HSG. I told her this will be my first period. She replied "But you don't know if it will be normal or not."

SO another month of waiting. And I am okay with that as we discussed waiting until the summer to TTC so the due date will be spring or summer, depending on how long it takes to get pregnant. I will have to restrain my self around ovualation so as to not attack Charles and force him. TEEHEEHEE. I really want that HSG before trying again. I want to make sure my uterus is normal and my tubes are clear or get clear from the HSG. So at the begginning of June is when I should be getting the HSG. A June Conception will be an early March baby. So we will try in June but hope for a July conception for an April baby.

So this weekend is Mothers Day. This will be the second Mothers Day I still don't have a baby and the third Mothers Day that I am still not even pregnant! I remember the last 2 years being so bitter and sad. This year, I booked the day off work, as I hate answering the question "Do you have children?" My reply is "Yes-but they never made it to earth!" Kind of a bummer so it'll be easier to not have to answer that question. I also let Charles know that a flower bouquet would be nice as technically we are parents and deserved to be recognized for at least our valiant efforts at trying to bring life into this world.

As well, this weekend we are going shopping in the states, with some girls from work. I will try so hard not to go into Motherhood Maternity and buy some clothes, as I won't even know what months I'll be PG next! Then on Saturday night I may go out "boozing" but I am hosting Mothers day here, so better not!!!

No comments: