Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Earth: She is my Mother

So I am apparently a child more connected to the earth than I thought.

I had noticed in the past, even when regulated by birth control pills, that my monthly visitor would come on a wednesday, usually when it was a full moon.

Tonight the full moon is here. So is my monthly "gift".

So positive I was going to be pregnant this month. Maybe I ovulated on the 1st instead of the 26th and I was only 11 DPO instead of 17 and that is why the tests were negative still! HURUMPH.

I was so positive that my brown nipples, horrible mood swings, extreme lower back pain, sore bb's, weepiness and a thousand other symptoms were the REAL DEAL and not PMS!

I was wrong.

Again.

I did get closer to not testing twice a day. I am happy about that. I am thinking I may even make it until I am late next time before testing. BUT really, come on, even when I am late (2 months in the last 3 months) I am still not pregnant.

I did start the journey with my awesome OB-GYN to get help. He tested my blood. I will call there tomorrow to say that Aunt Flo arrived and find out what to do next.
The thing is I seem to ovulate. So I shouldn't need clomid. So what else is it?

My naturopath Dr, said that it is just that my body still needs a rest. I kind of agree. I think I will give it a break. Give me a break. Give my hubby a break. Just from the stress and pressure of it, not the fun stuff!!! ;)

So maybe I will wait until March. I am just so bad at waiting. And look at my track record. I seem to get pregnant in January or February, so it feels like I am turning my back on the only 2 months that want me pregnant. But the hurdle is getting past March. ANd I just can't risk that again.

sigh.

No comments: