Why do I do this to myself? I have 30 tests coming in the mail this week. BUT I just had to run out and buy a box of tests! WHY? I am only 9-10 DPO and that is sooooo early. Again, why do I think I would be lucky enough to get a positive before AF was due? I think I just want it so bad, so early, so I can start the prometrium. Becuase it gives me false symptoms, I don't want to take it before I know for sure.
I mean just the other day I felt like this is my month. This will be the last month of trying. It will happen. YES YES I know I am happy to wait as well but it still hurts that I am not. And I know it ain't over until the bitch shows up, but I feel her coming. Zits have come. I am weepy-which sure is a pg sign but also for me it's a big AF sign. I think it was waking up with the zit which did me in. I know it's over for this month.
So Monday I will see my OB to discuss the next option.
However, an exciting time has come for the world. The US.A has elected a black man as president. But I think when you look beyond the colour of his skin, you will see an amazing man who will change this world.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment