I have become addicted to temping! I take my temperature several times per day. It is an addiction just like POAS, which, BTW is not getting better. I like that by taking my temperature it gives me a definite outcome. If my temp drops and I start AF, there is no reason to take any more tests. I hope that this month I can hold out until 14DPO to take a test. That is my goal and C knows it. I showed him my chart and when he asked why it showed the 19th as my test date, I explained about 18 days of high temps, generally means BFP. SO he said WELL THEN YOU ARE WAITING.
I have already peed on almost all 25 sticks plus 4 "real" tests. My cheapies were very disappointing this month with some showing positive, but I know they are just errors or evaps. Exciting but discouraging.
Even still today, I am 12DPO and had a bit of spotting. My temp is still slightly up. But it is the 3rd day of the Full moon, which I 've learned, is my signal to start menstruating! Oh the JOYS!
The weird thing is this has been a month of no symptoms. NO pregnancy symptoms and no PMS symptoms. I learned that brown nips and sore BB's are both just signs that I ovualted, but have neither this month, just some twinges every so often, which is normal for me. I usually break out after I O and stay zitty until AF starts but this month I have had very little break out and it didn't last 2 weeks.
So yes the witch has arrived in full force. ***SIGH****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment