Monday, February 09, 2009

They Should have a rule..

They should have a rule at the store that I can't buy a pregnancy test until 14DPO! I should have to show them my calendar and prove it.

7 tests in less then 48 hours. Not Kidding Folks! I am crazy. I even WILL myself to NOT test but cannot sit on the toilet without stick a cup or a stick in my yellow stream. SIGH

And of these 7 test, some have + while most of them don't. And of course the + sign only after the 10 minute mark and I have taken apart the stick. Sheesh. I know better.

I really hate Clearblue Easy and +/- Tests (store brands). I feel like calling them and asking for my $$$ back. These tests play tricks. For instance on 8dpo I saw a line form. Before the 10 minute mark. It was very light and almost non exsistant but it was there. But since, no second line or + in the 10 minute range. Frustrating. Of course I have gotten false positives on the FRER I got in the mail, but I think that is why they were sold on ebay because they were actual LH detectors package wrong.

Moving on. I am 11 DPO today. My temp is still up there at 36.80 and that is a good sign. Of course I only have 2 other months to go by but I am trying to stay positive and just know that good things will come.

Symptoms thus far: tired (but I think this is normal for me). My BB's don't hurt too much, which has been an indicator in the past, my pee smells, I am weepy (so normal), creamy CM, sense of smell increased. And probably a whole slew of other "symptoms" which I need to just get over and wait until 14 dpo and then test. Although, FF has me testing tomorrow because my longest Luetal Phase so far has been 12 days. HMMMMMM

More later.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

IF can make you feel crazy. Hang in there. I hope good things come for you soon!