Wednesday, September 02, 2009

So Excited (and i just can't hide it!)

I am so excited! I start school in a week. I start my new part time job in a week. I gave my letter of resignation last week. I got my hair cut, coloured and highlighted. New makeup. New clothes. New shoes...New Life!
Of course the fun part will be paying for it all later! I am doing my best to stick to my budgets and cash handling! Very important at this time.
I told DH that maybe we would "try" in October and November--results in summer due dates! But now I think it may have just been my Aunt Flo talking! Today I don't feel that way. Well a little bit but the desire to finish school is huge. I could possibly get er done in 2 years if I go in the summer! I just hate that DH is so sad that we aren't trying. He understands why but every month feels like a missed oppurtunity! But we have saved probably $200 in the last 2 months on pregnancy tests alone! LOL, but very true!
Well only time will tell.....

No comments: