Monday, November 16, 2009

I Did Do it!

I made it through all of October and we're almost through November and still flying along!



I really feel great! I am very happy and things just seem to be going really well for me. I have my health! I have a great family and awesome friends. And of course the best husband! I really believe that when I started to say no to 2 major things that I said yes to loads of other great things!



First, quitting that job has been the best thing by far. I did like my role, I liked the job per say but there were things about the overall situation that just weren't jiving for me any longer. I realize how much I learned at the job but since leaving I have learned so much more! More about myself and about not compromising.



Secondly, this whole taking a break from TTC has been a complete blessing! There is no stress about timing and testing and the disappointment each month when all our efforts seemed pointless.



As I have said before, yes there is still a longing to be pregnant and have a child. But now it is more for the future. I am not ready for the stress of TTC and the stress of the actual positive pregnancy test.

No comments: