Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Nephew

On Thursday December 10, 2009 @ 9:52 pm, we welcomed the newest addition to our family! A healthy baby boy for my brother and his fiance. He is the cutest little thing with black hair and blue eyes (probably going to change).

I am thrilled for the new family and hope that they adjust quickly.

As for me, I wrote my first exam yesterday at 8:30 am and am pretty sure I'll be repeating that class. MATH! It has just been too long. I should be studying right now but wanted to post an update.

Additionally, I have been semi-temping this month. I have 2 themometres that I mix up. One gives a higher reading than the other. Although I am pretty sure I o'd on day 19, I cannot be 100% sure. So yesterday morning I got a really low temp on both BBT's and was quite bummed. In my mind I thought "well maybe, an implantation dip" However I hate getting hopes up to be let down. BUT of course I temped this morning and sure enough my temp went back up! Did I mention yesterday was 6DPO? I am *trying* not to get my hopes up, but my boobs hurt a little and I have weird feelings in my *uterus*!

OFF of here and on to my degree.....

No comments: