Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Predictions

So after at least 2 years of reading about others "predictions" made by Cheri and other on-line psychic's I caved in and paid ten bucks for a tarot reading by Cheri22.

She has predicted MAY and BOY. This is neat but it also made me a little sad that it wasn't sooner. And this prediction doesn't mean I'll necessarily get preggers in May, it maybe that I get pregnant sooner and find out in May or that I get pregnant later and am due in May. And who knows if it means this year or not!

***SIGH******
Well at least now I maybe able to refrain from pregnancy tests. Maybe that will be the good thing about this is that between now and May I will refrain from testing. That is my new goal. So far I have been smoke free (not one drag) since Dec 30! It slowly became my goal to be smoke free all of 2010! So far so good!

On the school front....I got a 95% on a .........MATH test! Can you beleive that the course I got an F in a month ago, I now have a 95 in?! Amazing what a good teacher can do for you!

Well I must get on with some homework so that I do well on my Accounting Midterm Thursday! Wish me luck!

No comments: