Sunday, February 21, 2010

What I've Learned

I have learned a few things this last week ( and in the last 9 Months).

1. I am never disappointed in your failures. I am overjoyed in your successes. I wish you could feel the same for me.
2. I learn from my failures. Without trying we would never know what it is like to fail. This helps us learn how to succeed. Sometimes it is an expensive lesson, costing money. Sometimes it's a expensive lesson, costing friends or families or other opportunities.
3. People rarely learn from your mistakes or experiences. They need to make their own.
4. I am much stronger and more grounded than I ever thought possible.
5. I am so happy.
6. God provides. This should be the #1 lesson. God has a plan for all of us. Let Him lead you on your journey. Accept the lessons.
7. Que Sera, Sera! Whatever will be, will be.

Finally I've learned that I am who I am. I can either use all my energy to "fix" my flaws; or I can continue to work on my talents and use them for the greater good. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...."

No comments: