Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Am I crazy?

So I just went and read a post from last July about the two week wait. It is funny becuase I am listing "symptoms" and some of them I have again-crampies, greasy skin, boob twinges, some ewmc, weird dreams, bleeding gums, etc. Those were at 10-11 DPO and I obvisouly wasn't pregnant.

Currently I am at 7-8 dpo and having some of the same symptoms. But there is an additional one. My nipples are BROWN! They look tanned. But I think they got darker last month as well, even though I wasn't pg or even ttc for that matter. Oh and I woke up in the middle of the night and was really hot. HMMMM and I had some ewcm so.....

I took an internet cheapie HPT that I got off ebay. A 2nd line appeared within 3 minutes. I so freaked out. I couldn't beleive it. So I dipped 2 more in the cup o'pee and they didn't have lines. So I ran (well drove) to the drug store and bought a FRER thinking it would pick up no problem. But nope it was BFN as well. Oh well.

So I looked on some sites such as www.peeonastick.com and www.twoweekwait.com and they had some info about evap lines as well as one, count em, one set of pics that showed the internet cheapie as positive on or about 6-7 dpo when "implantation" occured. HMMMMM

So I must wait and see.

My patience is wearing.

No comments: