Thursday, June 12, 2008

HSG Day

WOOT WOOT
I am normal! My uterus is normal. My tubes are open, although it took a little longer for the dye to leave the right tube, but that is where my etopic probably was. Dr H said if it were blocked then the tube would have "ballooned" out and NO dye would have left. Hopefully if there was any material in the tube it got pushed out.

We feel like we are on cloud nine. I told C that I could wait until July to start so we don't have a March due date. I told him if he wanted to wait that he could be in charge of the "protection"! He imedieately said that there would be NO protection! TEEHEE! That made me very happy. As well he said he felt a big releif that all was well. Now there is still a chance that I could have another ectopic or miscarriage but it feels like this one will be the one!!

As for the possibility of this months conception resulting in a March baby, were okay for that. Two reasons-first-it could be the end of bad March's! Second-it will be easier to have an EDD in a month that is hard for us, so that another month won't be ruined.

I asked DR H if I should resume Metformin and he said yes. I then said "but when I get my positive, I should stop, right?" and he actually said NO! He said that I will stay on it until we are in the clear. He told me that they use it in Europe (I knew this) and that keeping the blood sugar levels steady was a good thing! I knew it! Damn internet! Plus he told me to be on the progsterone as well. I think I may start the progesterone once I am sure I ovualted! I sould call and ask though. He told me he would monitor me closely.

So on to the baby dance....

No comments: