Thursday, June 26, 2008

I hate waiting

So as I said before...I hate this waiting. I hate not knowing if it will be our month. I hate the possibility of the let down. I hate that I cannot keep it a secret that we are "trying" and I "may" be pregnant.

I go on-line (wait didn't I forbade myself to stay off line?) anyways...I go on BBC and see all these ladies getting their BFP's at 7-8-9-10dpo and all I can think is "why not me?" I keep checking for spotting like a lunatic. I keep looking at my nipples and wonder "are they browner? BIgger?" AUUGGGHHHH I think everything is a damn symptom but then I realize-I had these "symptoms" last month. I know I get bitchy at PMS time but I don't get this irritable, do I? I don't think so...well I hope not! My poor staff and husband....

And the dreams, the damn dreams. I dream of BFP's and implantation spotting and babies and everything. Not because I am clairvoyant (well maybe a little but that is another story for another time) but becuase those are the things I think about all the time!!!

Off to dream land I go, when I'll pee, no one knows. But when I pee you will see I pee in a cup and dip my stick and pray for a line within the time limit! (yeah-so not a poet-get over it!)

today is 9dpo! Friday is coming!

No comments: