I am only late when I didn't ovulate. I was so sure I ovulated between the 18th and 22. But now I am thinking the egg never dropped.
So I am a day late and of course it was a BFN this morning. So sad. As well, I have tonsilitis and am on antibiotics. This could be why I am late. But I feel like I got hit by a bus! It's been almost a week and I am not feeling better. I have moments of betterness, followed by a day of sleeping. POOH.
Of course the inter-web tells me that some tests won't pick up until I am week late, but WTF-the last time it picked it up and it was less than 20 hCG. So I can keep my fingers crossed but I gate being a realist and knowing that I am not.
AUGHHHHHHHHH
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those were very funny.You must be not that far from me...you mentioned the Detroit river. I live right by there.
I'm wishing all good things for you. Your dog is so cute!
Post a Comment