Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Huh?

So I am trying to figure out WTF is going on with my body.

First-6 days late. AF is normal but as it is ending it has EWCM as well. HMMM. So the I start having lots of EWCM that week as well as every present "crampies". HMMM. A bd session that left no "evidence." HMMM. Is it possible that I O'd the same week I had AF? HMMM If my AF had started on the 5th like it was supposed to then that would have been perfect timing!!! Best of all I have kept all this news to myself and spared DH the details. There is a thing such as TMI! But Here there is not!

HMMMMM-So now I am thinking that I may have o'd already. OR that I will O this weekend like The Ovulation Calulator predicts I will. Frustrated to say the least.

I ordered 20 OPK's from eBay! If I am not PG this month I will do a month of those and then if still nothing, Promise to go to the DR's! Of Course that puts me close to the "No fly Zone" (Anytime that will have me in my first trimester in March!).

I made a deal with DH tonight that if we weren't preggers by Christmas then a dog would be purchased! This way DH could train it while he off for Winter Shut down! I am so hoping I am PREGNANT by then!

We're nearing the end of September and so far so good. Only one episode of tears-and I was drunk so do they count? I am worried about October but I think I will just take October 15th to remember all my babies, having had 3 that were due basically in October.

Nothing else exciting. The TWW has begun (OMG-it might be a 4WW-Yikes!)

No comments: