Well I made it 2 weeks without blogging. Well not quite. I started a few posts but got too tired and went to bed. A few things have happened in the last 2 weeks that I am very happy about.
1. I started excercising again. I have been riding my stationary bike up to 4 times a week since the 13th of October. I feel great about it. If I think I won't be able to ride then I get frustrated and feel overwhelmed. I have yet to lose any real weight but I know that I am keeping it down. I have also started using at this site http://www.everydayhealth.com/ It is an awesome site. It allows you to track your workouts, weight lose, inches lost, and you can journal your food intake and it counts the calories for you and tells you what you've gone over or under and what per centage of what you are getting. As well it has articles relating to any health topics you may be interested in. As well there is a blog section which I write about the weight lose journey and unlitmate goal of staying pregnant.
2. My husband really stepped up this month in the babymaking deptarment. I felt no anxiety about weather it would "happen" or not. It was very natural and he has been very supportive. Even tells me to keep mylegs up-which I know is not necessary but I think it's cute he tells me to do that. He has made me very happy this month! I had EWCM the other day, probably a fluke, as I should have o'd last Monday, but as soon as I told him he was like "Well let's get to it!" Usually I worry that when I tell him things, he freaks out!
3. Becuase of these 2 things, I am willing to wait. I have my Dr's appt for Nov 10 and will discuss options with my great DR. BUT that is also the day AF is due. As it stands right now I feel like if AF does come I'llbe alright. No tears. I can talk about next steps with DR. Clomid maybe? I need to research because I want to know if it really does decrease chance for miscarriage by making better eggs and thicker lining.
I am willing to wait becuase I want to be healthier this time when we do conceive. Right now, just by adding this biking, I am sure I am healthier but want to be able to continue biking.
If I am not pregnant this month, I have next month to try as well, without being in the first trimester in March. If I am not pregnant by December, well, then I'll really wait. I do not want another March loss. I think it would kill us.
I am surprised to feel okay about this waiting. The earliest we would have a child then would be November/December 2009. That is over a year away. And I am okay with that. Of course I still really hope I am pregnant this month.
I am into the second week of my Two Week Wait. For some reason I think my boobs have grown! Sometimes they hurt or tingle but that seems to be the norm with me! And my nips are somewhat brown, but again I have experienced this every other cycle as well. But I am thinking they are more brown then normal. HMMMMM?
Last night I went to my brother's and I couldn't find parking on the street! There was one spot but some TWIT with a Neon had takenup way more then their share. My brother helped me back in but I told him I wanted to hit the Neon. I was sooooo miserable at that point.
I am pretty excited and nervous too. I keep getting nausea, but I think that is normal too! I just pray that this one will stick. (Listen to me, talking like I am already pregnant! Being optimistic).
So to sum it up, I guess I will survive, obviously, if I am not pregnant but I am so anxious and ready and excited to be pregnant this month!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment