Friday, May 30, 2008

Learning or I used to be smart!

I am slowly but surely navigating this blogging stuff. I have been visitng many blogs recently on multiple miscarriage and loss and infertility. There is so much out there. I am always impressed by how funny these women write. I am really impressed on how nice their blogs are. They have counters. They have links. They have stuff.

So I am learning how to put these things on my blog. For instance, tonight I added a counter. I want to know if anyone reads this blog. Does it help anyone? Is there someone out there who can say "this is what I am going through?"

I also just noticed and used the "Title" area above the composition area! WOW, like I said, I used to be smart.

I am enjoying this blog world. I hope that by sharing my life that I learn more about myself and others can learn about themselves. Make sense? NO, but you see, as I read anothers blog on loss, I took words of encouragement meant for her, but can use it for myself.

No comments: