Last Wednesday I had right side pain. I also had a little EWCM. I figured I was ovualting. I was like cool, means my AF will come in about 14 days. Means my HSG will be in about 20 days! But the pain didn't stop. It got worse. And I worry. I worry that it is a new ectopic, from where, I don't know, we've been so very careful. I worry it's my appendix. I worry it's a big ole cyst and is bursting. By Sunday it hurts enough I leave work a whole hour early with intentions to go to the ER. But then I think, why waste my time? If it gets so much worse, like last time or I get a fever or vomit, then we'll call an ambulance. I take 3 Ibuprophrin and feel better.
Monday, starts okay, and by 9 am want to go to ER but no one to work for me. Take 3 pills and feel better.
Tuesday-go see DR. S and he pokes (PUSHES HARD) in the general sore area. OUCH-That hurts. He tells me to get blood work adn an ultrasound. Okay. Gives me a script sheet, which I thought was a script (see previous post about being smart). He suggests taking a spoon ful of metimucil each day. I tell him I am regular, more than regular. Does he thinks it gas? This has happened before, when I was a teen. Oh and last fall when I thought I had gall stones and a cyst, nope prolly just gas? ! But I promise you I "toot" as much as I need too, unless dealing directly with a customer. Went for blood, but need to come back tomorrow for a fasting blood.
Wednesday morning-went for fasting blood draw. Leaving DR's to get "rx" filled. Looked at it. NOT a rx, but a note to the receptionist to book a pelvic and abdomen ultrasound. Go get her to book the appt. June 18th! That's almost 3 weeks away. I could be dead by then. Shoulda gone to the ER. Call SIL, who works at different Imaging firm. Next Thursday. That's better. But she rocks and has secured me an appt for Friday at 12:30!!
Wednesday Night @ work-made it 6 hours, not feeling well. Tooted all the way home. Pain is subsiding. No shit.
Thurday-of course, feeling better. Still some pain but not as bad. Relieved but why does this keep happening to me? I think I need a colon cleanse! SHeesh.
So maybe it was just the longest ovulation in history, or a fart that got stuck. Whatever it is it best not make AF late. I want my HSG!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment