Friday, July 18, 2008

And we Wait...

So as a follow up to last post, it was the real deal, thank GOD! Although I spent a whole lot more money on tests just to be sure! Plus I have already order my next set of 25 tests that should arrive next week, just in time to start testing! Yippeeeee.....



We went camping at Rondeau park this week. It was nice to get away and relax. It was really hot and Sadie didn't like it too much!



I felt O symptoms start on Monday and I have this feeling that I O'd on day 13 or so, maybe a little early. I even feel like I O'd from the left side, believe it or not. On Tuesday I had a weird cramp on the left side and I rarely have pain there. I have, however, also had right side pain all week. And some weird cramping, but it could be my bladder.



So I get to start obsessing this week. I am glad I am on vacation, so I can somewhat keep it a secreat and maybe not tell everyone at work right away.



C was a little nervous to try this month. I asked him why, when last month he was so willing and he said this "Last month I knew it wasn't going to happen but this month I know it will." That kinda freaked me out. I told him I felt that this wasn't going to be our month but I of course will be very happy if it is.

No comments: