My Auntie arrived on July 2nd. According to my ticker that was when she was supposed to arrive. Making me at day 3 now (at 1 am when I am typing this). So excited I tell ya.
BUT and there is always a but, today(well yesterday-see above brackets), day two I felt slightly nausous around 2pm and I swear my boobies hurt on and off all night. And tired, so tired. And Brown nipples. All I could think was...not a again, damn it.
But I am thinking and really hoping, it is in my head and this nice juicy zit on my chin prooves it is the Real Aunt and not some imposter, Aunt Impy. Who if it is Aunt Impy, is a good 8 days late and really would fuck things up for us!
SO I am destined to test again, prolly on Saturday or Sunday. One more stupid dollar store test with it's stupid evap lines. Just to re-asssure my crazy assed self.
And if it is my Real Auntie then I can't wait for our holiday. Please send me an Angel to hold in my arms and keep forever this time.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment