Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still Waiting

So I am still waiting and I am about 5 -7 Dpo or possibly 1 DPO! I am so confused.

Last Monday/Tuesday, I swear I was ovualting from my left side (which is weird in it self). We baby danced all week-hey we were on vacation and that fresh air just does something-anyways...

Then yesterday I got some painful right side pain and some more EWCM! HMMMMM-Is it possible to ovulate twice in one cycle? I will google in a moment.

So far no real symptoms, just crampies and some boob and nippy pain at times. Don't really feel it this month. I am already prepared for my May baby....

I went to a Natruopath Doc today for the first time. She was really nice. I will be going back next week to start acupuncture and start fish oil suplements. She told me that I had digestive problems. As well she told me that my kidneys were "weak" and she sees that in post-partum or post m/c patients. She said that the kidneys control fatigue, motivation and inflamation. So she will focus on that.

I am hoping that this will help make that mind body connection that I am missing. I know that it will require much effort on my part. I am willing to get there. And sometimes, as much as I want to be pg now, I want to be healthy too. I need to get it in control.

No comments: