I am on vacation and I guess kind of bored! So I write...
I am not too confident this is our month. I feel that I may not have even ovulated. Like I said I swore that I o'd on the 14th or so and then on Monday as well. From what I unbderstand is that your body can gear up to O and then not release an egg for whatever reason. So I didn't O twice but I am thinking I didn't o at all.
On top of that I have already used 6 tests. I had Charles hide them the first day and then of course I looked for them and thankfully didn't find them. But then he showed me exactly where they were hidden. So the last 2 days I have managed to do 5 tests!! All BFN's of course...
So I made him hide them again. This time he told me they were downstairs! Oh well, he is always home so I cannot look! I told him I wanted one on Sunday.
I have had a few symptoms. Nausea, everyday around 5ish I have felt sick for the last 3 days, hmmmm. As well, my heartburn won't subside and I haven't been over eating so I don't know why!
Waiting.....
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment