Today was my first Accupuncture. It went well. Only the ears hurt, but that is okay as the ears should cut the sugar cravings. The ND also focused on my digestion and inflammation, sinuses and things of that nature. I felt very relaxed while it was going on and since getting home feel more energized and usually I'd be in bed by now after working a day shift (it's not yet 9pm).
I even had a bad day at work and although I am still having anxiety over it, I actualy feel calmer. I hope I am this way on Thursday when I have a meeting with HR! AUGH why am I an idiot and get myself in trouble? Oh well, only time will tell. I think I am getting a Performance improvement plan. That's fine, I can do it. I am upset with my "manager" as I think she is not being truthful to me about what 's going on.
As for my SYMPTOMS-mostly sore boobs and nips, some nausea. Still a BFN but there was an evap line which I haven't had with this batch, even C"thought" he saw it! Well I will keep testing until I get a BFP or dear ole Aunty shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment