So I think I am in my official 1ww! WooHoo. Hopefully by Next Monday I will have a true answer.
I still have good feelings for this cycle. I feel more positive. I also have a future SIL, June, is may also be pregnant this cycle. The neat thing is we will have both conceived around the same time. We both were due to ovualte around the 26-29th!! Neat! ANd I pray that these will stick! She had a loss a few years ago at 14 weeks, a day after being told "You're in the clear!". I can start peeing on a stick as early as Thursday and a blood test may be positive tomorrow! BUT I will wait. I promise.
I have had some incredible cramping these last few days. I have had that "charlie horse" feeling in my ovary area a few times. I've had that in previous pregnancies (but not a good sign :() And my boobs. They HURT. They have never hurt like this for so long before. HMMMMM.
I am getting excited.......
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will keep everything crossed for you! I hope it goes well. :)
6 more days! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed! BABY DUST!!!!
Post a Comment